Saturday, August 10, 2013


Heads up!  Teachers Notebook is having a site wide sale this weekend.  I believe TPT is doing the same but I don't know when it starts.  If you are like me you probably have some things on your wishlist you would like for back to school!  If you display Mel's (Graphics From the Pond)  cute I Love Clip art button she  has another cute graphic for you!  It's one of her cute stick figures. http://graphicsfromthepond.blogspot.com/2013/08/scrappy-rainbow-kids-set-3-free-for.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GraphicsFromThePond+%28Graphics+From+the+Pond%29
I need to go to school this weekend and finish setting up my room.  Our school board will be going through for a tour and then my Open House is Wednesday.  So I guess the stress begins.  My room is decorated in polka dots and owls.  I need to take some pictures so you can see.  A friend of mine made my polka dotted curtains because
a.  I haven't sewn in forever
b.  I tore apart a closet and found my sewing machine but couldn't find the cord
c.  I couldn't find the metal piece that covers up the thread
I really didn't want to sew them anyways.  They turned out so cute!
I hope you have a great weekend and if you have already started back just remember you will be out before the rest of us and then we will be jealous too!.



No comments :

Post a Comment