Saturday, July 27, 2013


      Hi!
I have been busy working on my first paid item for TPT.  I am so excited about it.  Hopefully I will get it loaded next week!  I am visiting family at the moment or should I say policing the pets?  My parents have a 6 year old standard poodle.  I have an almost  15 year old diabetic cat.  My cat hates their monster dog and their dog wants to play or eat my cat.  We have to gate off their space.  The dog gets the front half of the house and my cat gets the other half.  Needless to say my cat can only stand a few days of being banished to the back half of the house.  You're probably wondering why I don't board my cat at the vets.  His names is Cuddles but my vet said that when I am not there his name does not fit him at all!  He tries to bite them and scratch them. ( Kind of hard when you don't have any claws!)  Anyways they won't let me board him there or should I say they don't recommend it because of his diabetes.
If you haven't put the I Love Clipart button from Mel on your blog what are you waiting for?  You can get cute, free graphics!  I love Mel's graphics.  I was in her fun Graphics Clipart club and it was like opening a Christmas present every day!  I miss her emails!!  I am off to referee the pets!  (The dog is winning so I guess I am going to have to banish myself to the other half of the house too!


No comments :

Post a Comment