Wednesday, July 10, 2013


I love my new blog!  It is so cute!  Honey Bunch Designs made it for me.  This design mimics my classroom too!  I am all about polka dots, owls, aqua, and lime green.  Is anyone else like me?

I went to school yesterday to print some things off.  Wrong!  My laptop would not connect to any internet and the brand new desktop computers weren't hooked up either. So I moved on to Plan 2 or B.  You can tell I am a teacher because we always have several plans and we are great at improvising on the spot.

 I  rearranged my furniture and unstacked  40-50 chairs.  The AC was on but I could not tell!  I also moved  13 tables and moved them again and are you ready?  I moved them once more!  It looks nice, but I will probably rearrange it again before school starts or after I see what it looks like with 24 kids.  I only had 19 kids last year so I had to take away some of my station tables .  I am not really happy about that but I have found if the kids sit too close together I have more discipline problems.  I now have 10 tables for the 24 kids.  I will take pictures later when I have my bulletin boards decorated and when I recharge my camera.  Yup!  It wouldn't work yesterday too.  Oh well  all I can do is laugh and write about it here!  That's why my blog is called Laughter and Learning in First!








No comments :

Post a Comment