Saturday, July 13, 2013




Hi everyone!
What a gorgeous day.  My small town is having their fireman's festival this weekend.  Thank goodness the rain has gone.  I thought I was going to have to build an arc!  Last night I got to watch the great fireworks from my deck.  They were really nice.
  I am getting ready to open my store on TPT.  I have been receiving a lot of help and support.  It's kind of a scary adventure, as I know most of you know.  I am also very excited! I just don't want to make any mistakes. I know!  Don't we tell our students you learn from your mistakes?  I guess I better embrace those words or I shouldn't be saying them to my class.  I made a cute welcome sign for my classroom.  I think I will make them for several grades and put them in my store as one of my freebies.  I am going to keep this short because I am off to the festival!  Have a great Saturday night!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9878865/?claim=3f29yw3b5fw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments :

  1. Just stopped by to get connected on bloglovin! Your blog is adorable! And I am so excited that you are joining TPT!! I will be looking for your products!!!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being my first Google Friend!

      Delete