Thursday, July 18, 2013

   
Morning!  I finally got my first freebie up in my TPT  store unless it disappears on me. It's a long story! My picture images disappeared on me yesterday so I hope they are still there this morning.  Now I remember what it feels like to accomplish something you're afraid to do.  That should help me be a better teacher!

I have another funny story.  Tuesday I tutor a sweet little boy.  I do this in my room at school.  Well I thought I would be smart and take some of the things I have gotten for my room to school now instead of later.  I have to laugh because my keyless card would not open one single door.  The doors would click but not open.  Our office is closed until August so I knew it was useless to press the intercom button. I was going to see if the janitors in the building would answer the phone but I discovered that I had forgotten to charge my cell phone. I then drove back home and called but you guessed it no one answered!  I ended up having to cancel tutoring because  who wants to read outside when it is 90 degrees?  Who wants to even be outside?

Mel over at Graphics From the Pond has some cute playdough graphics you can get.  All you need to do is display her cute I Love Clipart button and we know you all love her cute clip art!

http://graphicsfromthepond.blogspot.com



No comments :

Post a Comment