Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Hi!  Tomorrow the children are coming!  I lost one student so I am down to 25  students.  Two teachers now have  fewer kids than  I  do so I should not get the next 3 students. I probably shouldn't but I am willing to do a happy dance right now., if I had the energy.  I am tired from 2 days of meetings.

 I have some fun things planned around Pete the Cat and The Kissing Hand.  I love to read and sing with my class so that should help start off our first day together! How many of you don't start until September?

I wanted to let you know about  bundle of kindergarten and first grade math over at this Tales From A Traveling Teacher.  They are  also having a giveaway if you are interested.  Here is the link!  http://talesfromatravelingteacher.blogspot.ca/2013/08/journal-giveaway-summer-lovin.html


No comments :

Post a Comment