Monday, August 5, 2013

  I don't know where this summer has gone.  Tomorrow will be my last day tutoring a sweet little boy.  I plan to stay after tutoring and work on my room.  I would like to get my bulletin boards done and see if I can find my cute owls.  If they flew away I still have time to make new ones before our Open House.  Our Open House is the following week before school starts.  Is anyone else getting nervous?  I don't know why we get this way every year but I still get the butterflies, although right now they feel like frogs!
 I am so excited to have another item added to my TPT store.  I have been using this word sort in my room for years. Mine was not this cute!  I can't wait to see what the kids think of it!
I want to leave you with some info on a giveaway http://inthatroomwithheidiharrell.blogspot.com/2013/08/treats-for-teacher-giveaway.html  There are some cute owls which of course I would love to have for my classroom!
Is anyone else going to watch the final Bachelorette?    I have found the whole season to be rather boring but I am going to watch tonight's show or at least watch the end of it if it is boring.

No comments :

Post a Comment